NEGOSYO RECIPE IDEAS EP 01 ATSARANG KAPAYAS ATCHARA RECIPE PICKLED PAPAYA RECIPE PAPAYA RELISH
6 cups grated green papaya
2 medium sized carrots (In your preferred cuts- strips or other designed shapes)
3 pcs baby cucumber, thinly sliced
½ cup raisins
2 medium sized red onions, sliced
golf ball sized ginger, cut into strips
1 head of garlic, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 tablespoon peppercorns
4 cups vinegar
¼ cup salt
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
**we use coco vinegar in this video
1. Sterilized the airtight jars or your tight-fitting lid containers.
2. Wash papaya. Peel. Grate.
3. In a bowl, combine grated papaya and salt. Mix well.
4. Let it stay overnight or least six hours to dehydrate the papaya.
5. After dehydrating the papaya….
6. Ready your other ingredients. Slice carrots, onions, bell peppers, baby cucumber and ginger
7. Squeeze papaya to remove excess liquid. Then set aside the papaya.
8. Add in a bowl with the papaya:
• bell pepper
• baby cucumber
9. Pickling mixture: In a saucepan boil vinegar over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add sugar. Mix until well blended.
11. Add garlic.
12. Add peppercorns
13. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
14. Turn off the heat.
15. Cool the pickling solution for at least an hour.
16. Prepare the sterilized air tight jars.
17. Fill with the papaya-vegetable mix.
18. Pour the pickling solution in each bottle/jar just enough to cover the papaya-vegetable mix ingredients.
19. Cover and Refrigerate.
20. Best served after 1-2 days to allow flavors to develop.
21. Side-dish Atsara/Atchara can last up to 6-8 months when carefully and properly prepared.
• Always adjust seasoning to suit your taste.
• Cooking is an art. Express yourselves through it. Create your own craft. No rules. No boundaries. Just do it!
Please email us for business @ email@example.com
Thank you very much for watching. Have fun cooking !
Please leave a comment below if you have some specialty dish you want us to try on.
Please SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. New INFORMATIONAL & VALUE-ADDED content will be uploaded weekly.
“A way to your loved one’s heart is through their stomach” …
Famous Filipino Food CHANNEL Social Media Accounts Link:
YOUTUBE link : https://www.youtube.com/c/FamousFilipinoFoodCHANNEL
WEBSITE : https://famousfilipinofood.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/famousPinoyfood
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pg/famousfilipinofoodchannel
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/famousfilipinofood/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/famousfilipinofood/
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/FAMOUSFILIPINOFOOD