Assignment: Interview a Creative Person
My Cousin had an assignment for her graduate class to interview someone. She honored me with some questions... Of course, the mic didn't work the first time. So I re-answered her questions during a second filming. :(
1. How would you define creativity?
2. Is creativity an innate ability, does it stem from environmental
factors, or is it a combination of both?
3. What inspires you?
4. What are you passionate about?
5. How do you use your creativity?
6. You define yourself as a "vlogger, writer, ordained minister, sex
activist, seeker, and media mogul". How do you exhibit your creativity
in each of these areas? Do you feel that your level of creativity is
more pronounced in any of these areas?
7. Pursuing creative talents requires a great deal of time and energy.
How are you able to support yourself financially while pursuing your
8. Is it necessary for creativity to be productive? In order for
creativity to be recognized should it offer some sort of positive
contribution to society?
9. In your "momlove writing you talk about how the world needs help
and how you choose to focus on sexual repression as a problem you can
help others to overcome. Can you talk a little about that? If you
believe that this is a productive form of creativity that contributes
positively to society, then discuss how.
10. How do you handle the negativity, disappointment or isolation you
may feel from those who don't support your creative endeavors/passions?
11. What's the significance of pink?
12. Describe a typical day for you in the "working world".
13. What's next? Where do you plan to go with your creative pursuits?