Jollibee Inspired Crunchy and Crispy Fried Chicken
Jollibee Chicken Joy Inspired Recipe
Homemade Jollibee Fried Chicken
Crispy Fried Chicken ala Jollibee
1 kg chicken or 1 whole chicken cut into pieces
1 cup flour
1 cup cornstarch
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
5 spice (optional)
Oil for frying
(1) Marinate the chicken for an hour with salt and pepper. Set aside.
(2) For the Breading: Mix the following ingredients:
Ground black pepper
5 Spice (optional)
(3) Dip the chicken on both sides in the breading mix.
(4) Heat the oil in high heat ( 350 degrees).
(5) Fry the chicken meat in the pan until golden brown.
(6) Remove the chicken from then pan. Drain in the strainer. Or dry it in a plate with paper towel to make sure the oil is well drained or absorbed in a paper towel.
(7) Your crunchy, crispy and juicy fried chicken ala Jollibee Chicken Joy is ready to be served.
Thank you very much for watching.
Please leave a comment below to let us know what you think of this recipe.
Would you want us cook your favorite dish? What is your guilty pleasure?...
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE. New videos will be uploaded weekly.
“A way to your love one’s heart is through their stomach” …
Hopefully you will like it as much as we do…
YOUTUBE Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTx2u...ITN1BO8QIA
Twitter : https://twitter.com/famousPinoyfood
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/famousfilipinofood
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/famousfilipinofood/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/famousfilipinofood/